Our Kids Nursery Nurse Apprentice Our Kids Nursery Ltd
Our Kids Nursery is looking for an apprentice to join their team, looking after children aged 0-4 years.You will be responsible for carrying out a range of activities such as painting, collage, drawing and play activities using play dough, construction toys and out door activities. You will work in a team, and speak to parents daily.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2017
12 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Helping young children to learn, play and develop
- Interact with parents on how their child has been
- Working as part of a team with other nursery nurses
- Reading stories and providing activities to develop Children’s language skills
- Make sure the children are safe and well at all times
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Helping out with Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
Requirements and prospects
- You need to be reliable, flexible, punctual and able to work as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate effectively and confidently with children and adults.
- Also have a keen interest in working with young children.
- Be friendly, happy, self-motivated and work in a professional manner.
- Also be able to manage your time effectively.
GCSE’s C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent) are desirable but not required
About the employer
Our mission is to establish Our Kids Nursery as the first choice of nursery by parents or carers seeking quality care and development for their children.
Our Kids Nursery Ltd
Depending on you prior experience and qualifications will determine the Level to be take taken:
- Level 2 = Certificate in Children’s and the Young Peoples Workforce
- Level 3 = Diploma in Early Years Educator
Children and Young People's Workforce
CRACKERJACK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crackerjack Training Limited
Angela McGlinchey 0121 454 2043
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017