Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator, Annesley REMARKABLE INTERNET LTD
We are looking for an apprentice to join our reception team. Are you confident enough to be the face and voice of our business? Join us in making our customer experience the best in the industry.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answer the telephones being the first person to answer and distribute all incoming calls
- Answer the door to all customers and deliveries
- Meet and greet clients and ensure their needs are met effectively
- Offer clients a seat, refreshment and update them on their visit where required
- Manage the company holiday calendar
- Communicate and manage vacancies with recruiters
- Welcome new starters to the business
- Administer health and safety policy and annual review process
- Administer company private medical scheme
- Manage weekly fire alarm testing
- Open and distribute inbound mail
- Manage the central diary systems for the meeting rooms
- Order office and other supplies as required
- Assist staff and directors with hotel, train and other bookings as required
- Provide clerical and administrative support as required for example, assisting with the assembly of sales presentation materials, proof reading documents and other similar requests
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
Requirements and prospects
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
- Strong I.T skills and an interest in learning more about the web and technologies
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 4
Things to consider
About the employer
REMARKABLE INTERNET LTD
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice, some of this will be in your own time.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
leoni Hirst 01623627191 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017