Business Administration Apprentice AJ CHAMBERS RECRUITMENT LTD
AJ Chambers is a specialist Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy who recruit on behalf of their clients, varying from small and owner-managed firms, through to corporate establishments. Working closely with both company Directors and the Office Manager, the Office Administrator will interact with all aspects to ensure smooth running of the business.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
12 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be working closely with the company directors and the office manager to ensure all administration in the company is adhered to. This is a varied role due and to the fast paced nature of the business, we are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc to produce correspondence and documents.
- Liaising with consultants and staff to complete tasks.
- Creating company social media posts and articles.
- Creating and posting regular company blogs.
- Update company records and documents.
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to organise effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build good working relationships across the team.
- Creative ability with desire to progressively manage the company marketing.
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach to your work, the work can change from one day to the next due to the varied nature of our business.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude.
- Eager to develop and learn new skills and tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Maths and English GCSE's at grade A- C, or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Training will all be carried out within the workplace (employer site). You are not required to attend college.
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills (if required).
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role.
Business and Administration
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Kayley Campton 01702671227 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017