Sales Executive Apprenticeship PRIMATAS LIMITED
Our client is looking for a competitive and trustworthy individual to help them build up their business activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Learn sales administration by completing training in sales office functions.
- Learn sales process by completing training program; completing study assignments.
- Observe sales process by daily meetings with members of Sales team; attending sales and service calls.
- Practice sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media and as requested by Senior Associate
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
Requirements and prospects
- Capable of working under pressure
- Exceptional time management skills
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner
- Passionate about sales
- Self-motivated with a result –driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Capable of handling rejection
GCSE C or above in English and Maths, GCSE or equivalent.
About the employer
All training will be provided in the workplace.
- You will be working towards a level 2 Sales and Marketing Apprenticeship.
- You may be need to take Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT.
Sales and Telesales
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Sam Weaver 01322 217072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017