Leisure Apprenticeship Step Ahead (Credentials) Ltd
You will be proactively helping members and colleagues of the leisure center live an active and healthy lifestyle in any area of the business you work in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
12 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We have two exciting apprenticeship opportunities in the leisure sector.
This opportunity is open to Southwark residents only.
All successful applicants will be given an overview of a number of sections within the business which they would like to be part of (Operations, Front of House, Sales, and Fitness).
You will be proactively helping members and colleagues of the leisure centre live an active and healthy lifestyle in any area of the business you work in.
The Leisure center is looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. Strong customer service and team player skills is essential.
So, if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment to work in this could be for you.
What will the role involve?
- Effective communication with other team members.
- Equipment setups safely and on time.
- Maintenance of company standards at all times.
- Provision of safe and effective pool supervision.
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties.
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
Requirements and prospects
Customer service experience
- Willing to help
- Team player
Qualifications are not essential however, candidate must be able to complete unit work for the apprenticeship.
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Operational Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Customer service/Sales/Marketing within the Leisure Environment
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Leisure Operations and Leisure Management
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Step Ahead (Credentials) Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017