Apprentice Customer Travel Consultant Broadstone Travel Worldchoice
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Looking to kick start a career within the travel industry with an apprenticeship? Then do we have the opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Travel Consultant to join their friendly and professional team.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Sep 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Looking to kick start a career within the travel industry with an apprenticeship? Then do we have the opportunity for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Travel Consultant to join their friendly and professional team.
Broadstone Travel is dedicated to providing customers with professional, efficient and cost effective tailor-made service for all types of travel. Travel planning requires an extremely thorough knowledge along with a total understanding of their customer’s travel needs and a sensible grasp of their budget.
Broadstone Travel has a highly experienced and professional team, all passionate about traveling. All their team have an in-depth knowledge of all the different and complex airfares available and of course all the resorts, hotels, tours, car hire and much more.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Being front of house with Customer Queries
- Offering products and services relating to the travel industry
- Answering telephone calls
- Searching the best operators to offer to Customers relating to their query
- Stock replenishment of brochures
- Support team at all times
- Achieve branch sales targets / KPI
- Arranging E tickets and travel documentation
- Advising on visa requirements
- Liaising with travel operators
- Ensure customers’ needs are met
- Daily banking and cash handling
- Promoting all services of Broadstone Travel
Please note full training will be provided.
The working week will consist of a 5-day Rota, Monday-Saturday, working 9:00am-5:30pm. The weekly wage is set at £150, to rise throughout the course of the apprenticeship.
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a permanent position during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with a confident Customer Service Skills and a passion for the Travel industry, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly / Bubbly
- Outgoing personality
- Interest in travel
GCSE Grades preferred, but not essential.
About the employer
Broadstone Travel Worldchoice
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Qualfication, with potential progression onto Level 3 in Second Year.
- Functional Skills, if required.
- Technical Certificate.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Callum Harris 07947720512 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017