Business Admin Apprentice GEOFFREY LURIE SOLICITORS LIMITED
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for someone who wishes to get their foot in the door, in a well-known, brilliant reputation Solicitors. Excel in your career, and show the employer what you are made of in order to gain full time employment at the end of the apprenticeship!
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from a range of clients.
- Be well presented at all times
- Typing correspondence
- Checking wills
- Registering information
- Passing on information when essential
- Responding to email enquiries
- Answering telephones and dealing with customer enquiries with an excellent telephone manner
- Deal with customer contact effectively and efficiently, in line with the firm’s expectations and company ethos.
- Maintain manual and computerised filing systems.
- Dealing with clients face to face and over the phone to manage cases and communicating information correctly.
- Data entry using computerised systems
- General office duties (faxing, filing, scanning, photocopying etc.)
- Other roles and responsibilities where appropriate.
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and Literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and good attention to detail (Full training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Well presented
- Comfortable working with figures
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and ability to show initiative
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Eager to learn
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent.
About the employer
- Pre-employment preparation – Employment Rights and Responsibilities and customer service skills.
- Full induction and training from the employer
- Agreed off the job training to support you and your employer with work related training and also to prepare you for formal assessments and Functional Skills (if required)
- Study and complete Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Approx. fortnightly visits to the workplace to assess performance
(Where possible, off the job training will take place within the first 3 months of apprenticeship programme)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Errin Bolam 01914338761 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017