Business Admin Apprentice Level 2 Inspired Property Management Llp
Working within a vibrant and energetic business, the successful candidate will be providing Business & Administration support to the Office.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To continue develop and grow to work effectively without direct supervision. The below is a summary of routine duties and is not meant to be comprehensive. Additional duties will arise and will be considered to form a reasonable part of the role. The property Management Assistant needs to remain responsive to the requirement of the business. The company will provide you with education and training for you to gain and develop the skills needed to carry out your role effectively
This duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- First point of contact via telephone and email
- To assist the Property Manager in the effective management of the property portfolio by providing efficient and accurate support for the day to day running of each appointed block or development
- To assist the property manager to comply with the companies Health and safety procedures
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- Entering data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- Maintaining the filing system
- Working with the database to extract and manipulate information
- Assisting with mail shots, which will include photocopying, letter packing and franking mail
- General Business support
- Resolution of customer queries Assist in the day to day maintenance of a block or development as stipulated by your property manager or portfolio
- Manage electronic data and emails and ensure that all monitoring systems such as Qube and client accounts are updated and actioned
- Deal with flat owners, tenants verbally and in written form
- Assist with onsite staff and staff related issues in the first instance as stipulated by the property manager or pass on to the HR department as required
- Log insurance claims, monitor and progress from report through to completion liaise with the property manager where required
- Deal with any other property issues that may arise within the PMA team and from time to time to assist the Head of Property Management and the M&E and Asset Manager as required
- To draft letters and communications either via email or by mail as requested by the Property Manager
- To maintain records of all communication of all communications and correspondence as directed by company procedures
Requirements and prospects
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach to work within a growing company
- The successful candidate will need to be a confident individual who has the ability to work independently without the need for constant supervision.
- We are looking for somebody who is a good communicator, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
- You will be required to work to tight deadlines, with good time management skills.
- The successful candidate will be organised and have good attention to detail.
- You must be IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
- A hardworking individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail.
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks and problems.
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential.
- Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed within Administration.
- A professional and smart corporate appearance is essential.
- You must have good communications skills.
- You must be hardworking.
GCSE Grades C or equivalent or above in Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
Full NVQ in Business and Administration Level 2 including functional skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Doncaster College
Debbie Evans 01302 553609 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017