Electrical and Mechanical Assembly Apprentice HayssenSandiacre Europe Ltd
This is an amazing opportunity to become part of the electrical and mechanical assembly team at a global manufacturing business based in Beeston.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
11 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Using electrical circuit diagrams to carry out;
- Panel Wiring – including PLC controls, motor controls and general switchgear
- Electrical wiring and component testing
- fault finding
2. Using mechanical parts drawings and assembly drawings to
- Building mechanical sub-assemblies
- Fitting assemblies and parts into machines
- Inspecting / measuring
- Fault finding
- Using Pneumatic circuit diagrams and pneumatic components
- Carrying out full machine testing
- Attend college to gain formal training and successfully gain appropriate qualifications.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to your skill levels from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Have a logical approach to problem solving
- Be detail orientated
- Have a practical interest in electro-mechanical engineering
- Be able to work as part of team, and independently
- Be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft word and excel and outlook
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a commitment to serving others
- Have a flexible approach to work
GCSE Grade C/4 in English and Maths (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Manufacturing Enginering
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
James Lund 01332 296995 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017