Business and Administration Apprentice Business Buying Service
We are looking for a dynamic Apprentice to work for a progressive company based in Leeds City Centre. This is a varied position therefore you will gain general office experience in Business and Administration and gain valuable new skills and sector knowledge.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
£131.25 - £142.50
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a dynamic Apprentice to work for a progressive company based in Leeds City Centre. This is a varied position therefore you will gain general office experience in business and administration and gain valuable new skills and sector knowledge. It is vital that you have good excel capability and are willing to learn new skills. The role will suit someone who is confident and wants to work in a fast paced and busy environment, within a role that is changeable covering a wide range of duties.
Day to day duties will include:
- Typing various documents and letters.
- Manage and maintain data, ensuring it is up to date.
- Liaising with various suppliers via telephone & email to confirm accurate details.
- Producing reports using MS and CRM Packages.
- Diary and email management.
- First port of call for all telephone enquires.
- General administrative duties such as filing and photocopying.
- Basic finance tasks such as payments and invoicing.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel, Outlook, Word etc).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Punctual with great time management.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Professional and able to represent the company positively always.
- Confidence – this role will involve speaking with external suppliers and customers.
- Adaptable – able to pick up new tasks quickly and see jobs through to completion.
- Outgoing – can quickly fit into the current team.
- Ideally with A-C grades in English, Maths and IT or equivalent. However this is not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Additional location information
- Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2.
- You may be required to complete Functional Skills alongside your Apprenticeship depending on your GCSE grades.
Company In house training working with a trained team who will provide the time and attention not only to make you skilled within our area but more importantly 'supported'.
Please note that an apprenticeship is a real job. You are employed by the company and you are paid a salary by that company, with the view that the apprenticeship will lead on to a full time career with that company for the right person. Please consider the position very carefully before applying.
Business and Administration
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 0791 8723 685 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017