Digital Marketing Apprentice - 12873 MY DIGITAL ACCOUNTS LIMITED
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will have a practical role building the companies brand online and offline and capturing marketing leads for the sales team to turn in customers. It is essential that you have the maturity to work independently within the fast-paced environment.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
08 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will be expected to take ownership and responsibility for your projects however; you will be working as part of a close-knit team who will be able to support you when needed.
- Responsible for the companies social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- You will pro-actively manage the companies blogs, maintain the their website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials
- SEO Optimisation & Data Analytics
- With support from the team you will help to organise the events such as Business & Trade Shows
- Supporting the Business Development Manager by Providing content to potential customers
- Supporting the Business Development Manager through in depth analysis of competitors, potential customers and the market in general to help generate new leads and marketing strategies
Requirements and prospects
Qualities / essential requirements:
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Creative, with lots of flowing ideas
• Confident, self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged
• Engaging and keen to learn
• Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
• Flexible and autonomous; able to operate with minimal supervision
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) in any subject at grades A-C plus GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade D or above
Things to consider
About the employer
MY DIGITAL ACCOUNTS LIMITED
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom.
8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio.
The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017