Office Apprentice Breens
Breens is a long-established law firm which prides itself on its excellent client care. The office junior is the hub of the firm. He or she will need to be able to provide administrative support to all departments.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Daily duites will include:
- Photocopying, on request, for all departments
- Close files using DPS, maintain Excel spreadsheet for closed files
- Provide refreshments for clients calling into the office
- Ensure there is sufficient stationery and reorder as appropriate
- Provide reception cover including answering a busy switchboard, dealing with clients face to face, taking accurate messages and directing calls
- Relay faxes, account dockets and other documents around the building at regular intervals
- Distribute all incoming post/DX when ready
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high standard of professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
The successful candidate must be able to use their initiative, be reliable and be able to priorotise work.
A good standard of education with qualifications in maths and English.
About the employer
The successful candidate will need to complete the Level 2 Certificate in Business and Adminstration along with maths, English and IT at Level 1. Training will be provided by Southport College.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Southport College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today