Apprentice Membership Advisor WEALDEN LEISURE LIMITED
We are looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, who is enthusiastic, can work in a team and has a 'can do' attitude.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- You will be selling a range of fantastic memberships
- You will be working with a fantastic sales team
- Conduct sales tours and membership price presentations to enquiring customers
- To work with the Fitness Manager on the producton and implementationof the monthly and annual marketing plan
- To participate and assist with Freedom Leisure events plan, incorporating existing events and adding support to them.
- To organise and understake the distribution of marketing material and general outreach, postcards leaflets etc.
- To assist with evaluation and measuring the success of each event, in order that this criteria can be used for ongoing assessment in order that regular reports can be made to the Fitness Manager and Group Sales Manager
- To work closely with members of the marketing team and lisise with other members of staff to maximise the sales, PR and awareness opportuntiies.
- Sales support including touring, conducting follow-ups and administering the prospect system, responsible for reporting prospect figures to Centre Manager and Fitness Manager.
- To set up and manage all on site databases that relate to lead generation and sales
- To communicate plans across Freedom leisure to maximise development opportunities and participation opportunities for all members of staff where appropriate.
- To undertake regular competitor analysis and provide a written report for site teams.
- Ensure all members of staff have full and detailed information about all tpes of memberships and schems and opportunities throughout all Freedom Leisure sites.
- To fuly participate in the performance review process and personal development planning.
- Undertake training as necessary in line with the development of the post and agreed with line manager.
- Occasionally training, or meetings are organised outside normal working hours. The post holder will be expected to attend whenever reasonably practicable
- To achieve and demonstrate agreed standards of personal and professional development within agreed timescales.
- To contribute positively to the effectiveness and efficiency of the teams in which he/she works.
- To undertake any other duties at the request of th eline manager or executive director team, which are commensurate with the role, including project work, internal job rotation and absence cover.
- We believe that our community vision starts with our staff and permeates through all our business, so we recognise the need to always protect the image and reputation of Freedom Leisure. It is therefore a condition of employment that all our employees uphold our beliefs by positively promoting and representing Freedom Leisure.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of Managing a varied workload
- Experience of Sales
- An ability and understanding of how to relate to customers of all ages and abilities and also to all levels of staff.
- You must be a team player who has a high level of responsibility, flexibility, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Due to the nature of the role with members of the public we require all our staff to maintain the highes level of professionalism and integrity.
GCSE or equivalent at Grade's 9-4 in English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
Candidates will be expected to complete both on and off the job training. The majority of this will take place in the workplace but there will be some attendance of courses at other leisure centres. Assessments wil be made through a variety of methods including, observations, multiple choice exams and worksheets.
Prospects college of advanced Technology
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Freedom Leisure
Training Department 01825 880278 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017