Apprentice Child Practitioner Angels By Day Ltd
Angels by Day are looking for a caring and friendly individual to join their team as an Apprentice Child Practitioner. It's that kind of energy we believe in nurturing at Angels by Day, in a way that's fun but always safe, inspired by genuine values and a real understanding of children – from babies to older kids on the verge of starting school
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Helping to set up activities for the children
- Supervising the children, ensuring they’re safe at all times
- Supporting children to engage in activities and participate with others
- Supporting children at meal times and assisting with eating and drinking
- Getting involved in creative and messy play with the children
- Helping children to read, sing, count, and join in with imaginative play
- Ensuring the children are safe and supervised at all times
- Helping to plan activities and games
- Carrying out observations with qualified staff
- Tidying away after an activity is finished
- Making sure children feel safe, loved, happy and content
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate on a variety of levels
- Positive regard for children
- Sense of humor
- An independent thinker
- Able to work off own initiative
- Be empathetic
- Have a desire to learn and develop themselves
- Approachable and positive.
- Maths and English at GCSE grades C or above(or equivalent)
About the employer
Angels By Day Ltd
- Level 2 Children and Young People’s Workforce Qualification
- Functional Skills (if required)
Children and Young People's Workforce
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Ross Braker 07827289144 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017