Business Administration Apprenticeship Premier Care (Plymouth) Limited
Exciting opportunity for a confident and professional individual to provide administrative support at Premier Care Ltd.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Respond to enquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain the company’s confidentiality and data protection standards at all times
- Processing orders
- Filing and scanning
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with ability to priorities workload
- Good understanding of customer service requirements
- Good understanding of confidentiality and data protection standards
- Able to work both as a team and independently
- Ability to use own initiative
- Polite and friendly to both customers and colleagues
- Professional manner
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in order to support all team members
- The ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information
GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) desirable but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- QCF Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Business Administration skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Business and Administration
ACHIEVEMENT TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Achievement Training Ltd
Jake Furze 01752 202269 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017