Apprentice Administrator West Yorkshire Learning Providers Ltd
The Apprentice will provide administrative support to the WYLP team working closely with the Data Officer to maintain robust filing, archiving and evidence requirements. The Apprentice will report directly report to the Operations Director, with daily supervision provided by the Data & Monitoring Officer.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- First point of contact for telephone enquiries for referral to relevant staff member.
- Maintain filing and archiving records and keep learner files up to date.
- Collate outstanding paperwork and other contractual documents from delivery partners.
- Coordinate info@wylp emails.
- Complete daily post tracking.
- Collect and analyse learner evaluations.
- Assist in arranging meetings and events.
- Support the development of key resources.
- Maintain member records, ensuring information is up to date & accurate.
- Assist Data Officer with social media and website activity.
- Support other adhoc administrative duties.
- Attend marketing & careers events to promote the WYLP brand & services.
Requirements and prospects
• We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
• The successful candidate will need to be a confident individual who has the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
• We are looking for somebody who is a good communicator, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
• You will be required to work to tight deadlines, with good time management skills.
• The successful candidate will be organised and have good attention to detail.
• You must be IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
• A hardworking individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail.
• Must have a methodical approach to tasks and problems.
• A helpful and friendly approach is essential.
• Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed within administration.
• A professional and smart corporate appearance is essential.
• You must have good communications skills.
• You must be hardworking.
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT if required.
Business and Administration
WEST YORKSHIRE LEARNING PROVIDERS LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Yorkshire Learning Providers Ltd
Tanzila Bibi 01274 665454 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017