Technical Support Analyst - Apprentice YAYYAY GROUP LIMITED
We are seeking a bold, outgoing and attentive apprentice to join our Customer Support team. Perfect for a confident individual starting their career, you’re “can-do, will-do, on-it” character will shine through.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£150.00 - £200.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As the voice and keyboard of our business to the customers we serve, your role will include:
- Helping existing customers find their way around our products with a saintly, caring and fun patience.
- Enthusing about our products to prospective customers, helping them to make an informed decision when choosing our products.
- Digging deep into our customer’s IT setup using screen sharing tools and all the resources of our team, to eliminate problems.
- Managing contact via multiple channels including calls, emails, ticketing systems and chat to ensure every one of our customers is treated as a VIP and that we remain “real time responsive”
- Specify and work with the team to author relevant support content that proactively helps our customers, from online videos to FAQ library’s.
- Feedback and into our product teams to keep building the successful business and products we have today.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Communication/telephone manner
- Experience of Mac
- Customer service
- Knowledge of google apps/drop box/google drive
Able to demonstrate to us that you are a logical thinker with ability to get into the detail of a problem and resolve it.
- A very confident communicator with a grammatically strong and creative writing style.
- A strong relationship builder who doesn’t like awkward silences, but doesn’t fill them with even more awkward fluff either!
- Ability to clearly identify customer requirements and in turn sales opportunities, harvesting them into additional revenue for the business.
- Happy working with a team to reach your goals of treating every customer as a VIP.
- Practical, with a can do attitude and excited by the work you deliver
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Guildford for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017