Software Engineer Degree Apprenticeship I2n Ltd
I2N are currently seeking a Degree Apprentice to join our dynamic team. Our technicians build and support and number of systems which are at different stages in their lifecycles - there are quite a range of technologies in use.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Degree Level Apprenticeship
Our technicians build and support and number of systems which are at different stages in their lifecycles - there are quite a range of technologies in use.
The successful candidate may well be want to be a developer, which means that you would be placed into one of our agile development teams. The team will be decided when the successful candidate has been recruited as we want to make sure you are in a team which compliments your skills set. We are a small organisation and our day to day tasks vary widely.
Your experience here will be very diverse, which is one of the reasons why we have a very high staff retention rate. The most important thing is that you are smart, committed, and want to succeed.
Requirements and prospects
- Previous knowledge of programming.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Interest in technology.
Our minimum entry requirements for this course are:
- A-Levels: BBB.
- GCSE Mathematics: C.
- GCSE English Language: C.
- BTEC National Diploma: DDM.
- IB: 32-30 points, including Standard Mathematics grade 4.
- Or the equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- BSc Digital and Technology Solutions (Software Engineering) delivered by the University of Essex.
- You will attend University full time for 10 weeks (October to December) in year 1 & 2 of the apprenticeship.
- The rest of the time will be spent working and undertaking distance learning with Matthews Printers.
Digital Industries > Digital & Technology Solutions Professional – degree apprenticeship
Univ Of Essex
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Univ of Essex
Megan Capon 01206 874879 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017