Business Administration Apprentice Linda Lewis Kitchens Ltd
Liaising with our suppliers, by telephone and email, creating invoices, sending and receiving emails, data entry and maintaining spread sheets.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Liaising with our suppliers, by telephone and email, the role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The successful candidate will be conversant in Microsoft Office applications – particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creating invoices.
- Sending and receiving emails.
- Data Entry.
- Maintaining spreadsheets.
- Credit control.
- Managing daily incoming and outgoing post.
- General office duties.
The ideal candidate will have
- Understanding of working in an office environment.
- Keen interest in finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team & embrace LLK’s ethos.
Opportunities to develop with us are limitless, but in return we want ambitious, driven and passionate willing to come to work every day and contribute to our vision. We want the brightest, most committed people, capable of dreaming big, because there's lots to do and achieve!
Requirements and prospects
- Good Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Friendly and outgoing / well mannered
- Confident personality
- Willingness to learn
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
About the employer
We specialise in the supply of top class catering equipment; the best of the best, and the jewel in our crown is the renowned Cuppone brand. We also import and supply a wide range of other products for food preparation, cooking equipment and fast food equipment from: FAC, Fimar, Elframo, Arris and Universo.
We are on the verge of some major growth and we are planning to move our business into new areas. We are looking for an efficient and accurate Finance Apprentice to aid our Financial Director in maintaining the company’s financial records.
Linda Lewis Kitchens Ltd
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Oldham College
Richard Price 0161 785 3586 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017