Apprentice Legal Administrator. Tpf Law Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join TPF's highly successful Personal Injury Team. They are looking for candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who have a passion for excellent customer service skills.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Managing and updating the case management system, Proclaim. Using the system to open new client files and preparing the files to be passed to the Paralegals.
- Carrying out legal research - The research will be aimed at finding out preceding cases relevant to a case, relevant statutes, court decisions, legal articles and other writings.
- General administrative duties - Answering telephones, taking messages, drafting documents, data inputting and managing the case management system.
- Using the accounts package to ensure client files are in line with the Proclaim case management system.
- Drafting legal documents and proof reading - creating documents to the courts, insurance companies, clients, medical agencies and other general correspondents.
- Investigation - Carry out investigations in relation to a case in order to authenticate or validate information.
- Attending court - You may, from time to time, be required to attend court hearings with your team leader.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent computer abilities.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having competent written and spoken communication abilities.
- Able to process deal large amounts of information.
- Researching skills.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being well organised.
- Being sympathetic and tactful.
- Being respectful for confidential information.
- Being patient.
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C.
About the employer
TPF Law Ltd are solicitors in Manchester, Lancashire in the North West of England, UK.
They deal with the following legal areas:
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Personal injury
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Legal Administration.
- Level 2 Diploma in Legal Administration.
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English.
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths.
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Damar Training
Kat Buckley 07525 832831 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today