Business Administration Apprenticeship Assure Healthcare Group Ltd
1 year Business Administration Apprenticeship working at Assure Healthcare studying one day a week at Fareham College
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
21 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A strong administrator required to work closely with the HR Manager of this social care business. You will be responsible for assisting the HR Manager in managing the daily operations of the business.
- Acting as the primary clerical support resource for internal and external customers
- Managing telephone, fax and e-mail queries from third parties
- Maintaining customers’ files in line with data protection requirements
- Accurate dispatching of information as required
- Accurate data entry onto the in-house information system
- Working within established processes and key performance indicators
- Liaison with other teams and medical colleagues
- Data collation
- General office administration duties; including documenting invoices, updating spreadsheets and filing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Needs to be organised
- Able to work under pressure
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times due to the sensitive nature of residents needs
- For this level Apprenticeship C or above in Maths and English is requested, with an ICT qualification considered an advantage, however all applicants will be considered on merit subject to initial assessment against the challenging academic requirements of the framework
- Confident application of English is critical to this role
- Candidates should already hold a Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent experience
Things to consider
About the employer
Assure Healthcare Group Ltd
- NVQ level 3 in Business Adminsistration
- Functional skills
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Fareham College
William Gammon 01329 815229
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017