Fulfilment Administrator Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Arrow ECS UK to develop a fulfilling apprenticeship and create a progressive career. The Fulfilment Administrator role will require the post-holder to provide support to the Fulfilment Specialists which requires someone with great communication skills to speak with the Suppliers and the Sales team
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Arrow is a Global Electronic Components & Computer Products Distribution Company distributing to over 100,000 manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers, in sectors ranging from aerospace to automotive, telecommunications to transportation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Arrow ECS UK to develop a fulfilling apprenticeship and create a progressive career. The Fulfilment Administrator role will require the post-holder to provide support to the Fulfilment Specialists which requires someone with great communication skills to speak with the Suppliers and the Sales team.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Processing/progressing orders and working closely with the internal sales team to check pricing and discounts etc.
- Purchase order placement
- Update Customer Service on progress, shipping dates, delivery dates etc.
- Resolving queries and errors
- Support for all aspects of stock management
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Honest, hardworking, self-motivated, reliable and diligent
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Literate, numerate and confident in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Tools
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Able to work towards tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving high standards and has an ambition to over achieve and progress.
Good standard of Education Level 4 /Grade C and above in English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
Intermediate NVQ in Business Admin plus functional skills and technical certificate. The training will be provided by Harrogate College.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull College
Amanda Lawrence 0300 330 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017