Customer Service/Lettings Apprentice LIVEHERE LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice looking to start their career off in an expanding dynamic and fast paced property letting agent based in Newcastle. The role will allow that person to develop in a predominately administration based role working alongside the property management team.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
THE ROLE: -
- Office based, supporting the property management / maintenance team.
- Dealing with tenants, contractors and landlords both on the phone, via email and text.
- Logging all communications with landlords and tenants on the property portal.
- Generating maintenance job sheets from the property portal and instructing the relevant contractors.
- Responsible for checking all property keys in and out to contractors and staff. Carrying out regular full key audits and chasing missing keys.
- Uploading documents onto the property portal.
- Generating appropriate inspection and inventory reports.
- Liaising with the council and utility suppliers via email and phone re tenant details.
- Help the sales team book in their viewing diary for the following day.
- Assisting with property inspections, both routine and check in and check out inspections
- Working alongside the team to offer support as required, with impeccable customer service standards.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to essential.
- You need to be polite, confident and calm on the phone, and have the ability to think quickly when dealing with a range of landlords and tenants.
- You will have the ability to be organised and follow a timetable, but at the same be flexible and jump to and from other urgent tasks that may come into the office.
- You will have a can do attitude, be enthusiastic work under pressure and want to work as part of a team.
- Keen to learn and progress within the company is an advantage
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel packages & Social Media Platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
- A-C GCSE grades (or equivelant) are desirable but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Practitioner L2 Qualifcation
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths English and ICT to be provided by the training provider
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017