IT Technical Sales Apprentice INTQ276 ULTIMA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a dedicated team providing a proactive sales function and introducing new prospect customers to the companys ever expanding list of On Premise and Cloud based products and solutions.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Through the Ultima 3 year Apprenticeship Program, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience.
These qualifications are highly respected and sought after, giving you a fantastic start to your professional career in the IT industry. For more details, keep reading...
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of a focused Apprentice Team and you will be working with all technology specialists within Ultima to ensure your clients receive a high level of service from the company.
- Take part in weekly technology and industry based training to become more knowledgeable and therefore gain insight into how we can help customers with addressing their issues.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, digital marketing and social media to introduce Ultima's solutions and services and identify appropriate prospects within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Company solutions can meet their needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Work with the Team Leader and other Sales & Marketing team members to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM and any other software tools provided, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Preparing email, website contents with latest marketing information from Microsoft.
- Working with other team members to ensure database is up to date, so that the sales data collectors are identifying the right people.
Requirements and prospects
Any interest in one or some of the following is important;
- Adequate knowledge of computers
- Microsoft programmes
- You will need to be a highly motivated and confident individual with a tenacious attitude and the desire to overachieve on individual targets and objectives.
- You will need a good level of attention to detail with a view to improving results on a daily basis
You should have GCSE Maths and English at C or above or equivalent and 3 or 4 other subjects at least.
You will have had a good punctual record whilst enjoyed being challenged at school and be ready for a new learning environment in the world of work.
Things to consider
About the employer
ULTIMA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD.
You will be enrolled on to the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTAs in Server, Network and Cloud Technologies, as well as a City and Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom,
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to start a career in Technical Sales,
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intequal Limited
Jodie Dickens 02392449695 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017