Digital Marketing Apprentice Motivate Bootcamp
If you love health, fitness & want to mix that with Digital Marketing, then this is the perfect role for you! You will report directly to the owner of the business, exploring new ideas on how to grow the business & to get more clients on board using social media, email campaigns & blogging.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to come in at entry level and to bring new ideas and initiatives to a director who will listen and implement the right strategy and plan. Day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Management of social media
- Updating the website
- Increasing online presence
- Running and measuring the impact of email marketing campaigns
- Creating media packs and distributing
- Developing and advertising new areas of the business (including the upcoming Bridal Sector)
- Attending events
- General admin duties and dealing with incoming enquiries
- Liaising with clients on Bootcamps and gathering feedback
All training and support will be given on the above throughout the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills- Microsoft office especially Excel
- Excellent written English, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Able to work in a small dynamic team
- Knowledge of Graphics preferred
- ECDL qualification useful
- Confident on Social Media
- Good attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Can do attitude
- Artistic nature
- Passionate about writing
- Able to follow instructions clearly
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Stoke-on-Trent for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017