Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant Apprentice Tamba Internet
Are you keen to start your apprenticeship straight away with a reputable company with opportunities to progress? If you are looking for an apprenticeship with full training where you will manage marketing projects, use a range of social media platforms, conduct marketing surveys and much more please get in touch today.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a varied and fast paced role involving:
- Social Media
- Writing copy for social media
- Researching information on the internet and social media sites
- Proof reading
- Working on a range of social media and marketing projects for clients
- Providing quotations
- General office duties including answering the telephone
- Updating the computer system
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google analytics
- Managing projects for clients
- Producing marketing campaigns using a range of software such as mailchimp
- Analysing the results of campaigns
- Inputting ideas with the team and putting them into practice
Requirements and prospects
Computer literate, customer service skills, basic administration skills,
Interest in marketing along with social media, excellent communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, excellent communication skills, confident with liaising with people of all levels and a positive attitude.
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017