Business Administration Apprentice Ion Search Limited
As Team Assistant/Operations Assistant your role will be fundamental to the everyday smooth running of the business as you provide administrative support to the sales team reporting directly into the Operations Manager.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your core responsibilities will comprise:
- Market mapping recruitment companies
- Adding candidates onto the database and ensuring they are coded correctly
- Daily cleansing and updating of records on the database
- Utilising social media such as LinkedIn & Twitter
- Responsible for adding connections to recruitment consultants’ LinkedIn profiles
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will undertake various ad-hoc duties as and when required
- General PA Duties as and when required
After applying please could you send your CV across to - firstname.lastname@example.org and state what position you want to apply for!
For apprenticeships like this please visit or website - www.jmret.com
Requirements and prospects
- Intelligent and analytical as you will be interpreting data onto the database
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive approach to work
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, competitive sales environment
- A strong team player
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- General IT Skills
- Punctual & Reliable.
- Work well on their own initiative.
- Smart appearance.
- A-C GCSE in Maths and English
About the employer
Ion Search Limited
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration
- Functional Skill English at Level 2, if required
- Functional Skill Mathematics at Level 2, if required
- Functional Skill ICT at Level 2, if required
Business and Administration
J.M. EDUCATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by J.M. EDUCATION LIMITED
Ella Hudson 0151 609 1193 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017