Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Starbucks Coffee Co
We have an exciting opportunity for you to work at one of the top 100 companies to work for and become a Starbucks Barista within our Equity Starbucks stores.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2017
£225.00 - £255.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are seeking applicants that are flexible to work a range of shifts across a seven-day operation with shifts ranging from 5am to 12pm (you will have at least two days off a week).
What you’ll do in the role of a Starbucks Barista:
- Working as a team to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Executing store operations including promotional activity.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follow Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, security and health and safety to ensure the safety of self, customers and partners at all times.
- Providing a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Using a cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill.
- Collect payment from customers and give the correct change.
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when supplies are getting low.
Requirements and prospects
- None. Starbucks will teach you all of the skills you need.
- Ideally you'll have some customer service experience, from a branded, fast paced food, retail or hospitality environment. What really matters is that you’re a hard worker who’s always willing to get stuck in and support your team and love working with people.
- Excellent communication skills are a must too, plus plenty of enthusiasm to hit daily goals and targets and a passion for providing a superb customer experience.
- None. We will offer fantastic training which delivers real career development opportunities.
Things to consider
About the employer
Starbucks Coffee Co
Starbucks apprentices will have paid employment, training in an artisan skill and customer service whilst gaining :
- Level 2 qualification in Barista Mastery.
- NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality Team Member.
Hospitality > Hospitality Team Member
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Zoe Brown 01623 676566 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2017