Apprentice Office Assistant Andy Knott Construction Ltd
We are seeking an apprentice office assistant, to help ensure our office is running smoothly and efficiently.Due to the nature of the Apprenticeship, full training will be provided over the period of your contract.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Dec 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- We are seeking an apprentice office assistant, to help ensure our office is running smoothly and efficiently.
- This Apprenticeship is suitable for someone who is looking to start a career in business administration, a recent school leaver looking for a career path would be ideal. Due to the nature of the Apprenticeship.
- Overall the person that fulfils this role will represent our company as this is the clients /customers initial contact as they will be positioned at our front of house & answer the phone as part of their duties, being friendly & confident is key.
- The role will work with the complete team at Andy Knott construction ltd at various times during the day, from the office staff to the men on site.
- Computer knowledge and ability to use computers efficiently would be an advance as this is a key part of your job.
- Typing, filing, answering telephone, liaising with customers.
- Site Programmes, health & safety files.
- Emails, Organising, filing & updating various files.
- Light housekeeping and Preparing Tea & coffeepprenticeship, full training will be provided over the period of your contract.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Skills are desired but not essential as training can be given.
- Self- motivation – ability to complete tasks to deadlines.
- Great time management.
- Ability to work alone or as part of team.
- Well organised.
- A willingness to carry out routine tasks.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Friendly approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Punctual & Honest.
- GCSE A-C in Maths & English or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will achieve an Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Training will be given within the workplace this will be carried out in various methods including working alongside current employees by observing their different roles, in house training courses,and working with Cambridge Regional college to fulfil all training needs.
Business and Administration
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Camilla 01223 226322
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017