Apprentice Office Administrator Bamboozle Theatre
Bamboozle are a charity based in Aylestone that takes performances into theatres and special needs schools in order to reach, engage and entertain all children – whatever their ability. This apprenticeship opportunity will enable you to gain experience working in their offices undertaking a broad range of administrative duties.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Sep 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- An administrator provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry.
- Administrators are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
- The role involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing, and requires relevant skills such as IT, organisational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Typical work activities:
Common tasks for administrators include:
- Word processing.
- Audio and copy typing.
- Letter writing.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Keeping diaries.
- Arranging meetings and appointments.
- Organising travel for staff.
Requirements and prospects
- Applicants for this role should have good written and spoken communication skills.
- You will reliable and be of smart appearance as this is an office based role.
- Due to the nature of this role, we are ideally looking for applications from candidates with Grades C or above in Maths & English at GCSE level or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- NVQ2 Business Administration.
Business and Administration
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Maloy & Flynn Ltd
Lee Loakes 0116 2755666 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today