Administration Apprentice Rising Star
This is a development role which will see the Apprentice learn and put into practice the skills required to effectively deliver administration support to the Engagement team within the training business.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Arranging and confirming awareness sessions
- Confirming training course attendance and issuing joining instructions
- Confirming interview appointments and issuing joining instructions
- Data entry – updating tracking spread sheets, creating database entries and updating Profile
- Filing and maintain applicant records
- Contacting learners to track progress
- Maintaining contact with Rising Star graduates and training course attendees
- Assisting with producing learning materials and learner packs
- Dealing with employer and candidate related telephone queries
- Production of management information
- Assisting with social media activities
- Arranging Zenith People interviews with Candidates
- Monitoring email enquiries, applications and responses from candidates
- Responding to general email enquiries regarding vacant positions and training courses
- Ensuring relevant documentation is maintained and stored accurately
- Attending jobs fairs, awareness sessions, employment events and outplacement support sessions
- Liaising with referral parties on current vacancies and taking referral information
- Updating Rising Star and Zenith Training websites with events and current vacancies
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Team player
Grades A*-C grades in both Maths and English or equivalent
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2
- Functional skills if required
Business and Administration
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Zenith People Limited
Steven Welsh 0191 427 4797 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017