Customer Service Apprenticeship WE BUY ANY CAR LIMITED
We Buy Any Car Limited is an automotive purchasing and wholesale company headquartered in Farnham, Surrey, United Kingdom. It has branches in the U.K. and the United States.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about people and keen to get ahead? Webuyanycar.com are looking for someone that is committed to providing 1st class customer service.
The UK’s favorite car buying service- WeBuyAnyCar. com is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join our team in Middleton, Manchester.
Working within their growing team in our head office based in Middleton, you will receive expert training to deliver a customer experience second to none. Talking to a huge array of customers you will quickly develop your own interpersonal skills whilst advancing your existing Microsoft Office expertise, from Word to Excel. Over the course of this 12 month Apprenticeship, you will acquire many transferable skills that will help kick start your career. Your daily activities could include:
- communicating with customers face-to-face, in writing, or on the phone
- promoting products and services
- building customer relationships
- gathering feedback
- problem solving
- gathering and analysing feedback
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service BTEC Level 2 Diploma, along with functional skills in Maths, English & ICT that will serve you in many jobs to come; and as a valuable member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to move into a permanent role where you will be able to continue your career development journey.
All of your training will be provided by learndirect Apprenticeships, the UK’s largest provider of Apprenticeships. We’ve helped lots of people like you develop their skills and gain experience in their chosen field. Every year we find work for and train over 23,000 apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
- You will need good communication skills, and good computer abilities with the ability to work in a team environment.
- It is useful for you to have knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word.
- If you are polite, presentable and an articulate individual then you are exactly who we are looking for as you will be talking with clients.
- You should also be able to work to a schedule.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C plus (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
WE BUY ANY CAR LIMITED
Customer Service Level 2 – 12 MONTHS
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- (Work based learning)
Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Ellie Walkden email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017