Business Admin Apprentice Morton Grange Nursing Home
Assisting the Administration Manager and Matron/Manager in organisation, whilst updating relevant documentation to ensure the home is run smoothly. Whilst abiding by the code of confidence.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering incoming calls and directing to each home.
- To welcome visitors and new staff to the home and direct accordingly
- To direct messages received on the Community Careline telephone and call back in necessary
- Ensure all visitors to the home sign into the appropriate book
- Typing up of minutes from meeting
- Keep maintenance book upto date
- Typing up of newsletters
- Keep up to date all master folders
- Ordering new uniforms for staff
- To update master copies onto server
- To assist where necessary in finding cover for shifts if sickness occurs
- Ordering of stationary products
- Arrange all invoices as they enter the home, ready for payment
Requirements and prospects
- Must be a good communicator with confidence and understand the need for confidentiality
- Polite and well presented with a friendly disposition
Things to consider
- Confidentiality is a must with this position
- Must be prepared to be involved with organised events within the home
- occasional weekend work
- once a month Thursday evening work till 8pm
- Break within the shift will be unpaid
About the employer
The Home consists of 3 separate buildings all on the same site.
- Business Administration Level 2 NVQ includes technical certificate and functional skills.
- PLTS, ERR workbook. Candidate will have full rights and responsibilities as standard employee.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Emma Elhassan 01246 500500 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017