Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship New Look
Retail is a really exciting industry to work in, where you can realistically climb the career ladder. Start your retail career with this Retail Apprentice role at New Look where you will be providing excellent customer service.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Shopping is our national pastime! Retail is a really exciting industry to work in, where you can realistically climb the career ladder. You could start your fashion retail career with this Retail Apprentice Talent For Tomorrow role at New Look on a 15 months fixed term contract.
Your role will be based within one of the New Look stores where you will be providing excellent customer service in a fast paced fashion environment. You will receive ongoing support and development to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career within the Retail industry.
If you are the successful candidate for this vacancy, you will be expected to provide exceptional customer service.
Some of your duties may include:
- assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- greeting customers who enter the shop
- involvement in stock control and management
- keeping up to date with promotions and
- being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
- replenishment and merchandising
- dealing with customer refunds
- keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping
This is an overview of some of your potential everyday tasks.
At New Look, our mission is to help people look good and feel great. When it comes to people who work for us, we want individuals to express themselves in an environment where change and new ideas are celebrated.
This is because we truly believe every person who works here shapes our company and helps contribute to its future.
Requirements and prospects
- You should have excellent communication skills with the desire to work in a team environment.
- You will be organised and confident with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- You will be a reliable and enthusiastic person with a professional attitude and smart appearance.
- GCSE English and maths at grade C plus or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- Retailer Level 2 – 12-15 MONTHS
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
Retail > Retailer
learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Ellie Walkden firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017