Apprentice Help Desk Advisor NPE MAINTENANCE LTD
The role involves engaging with customers and contractors, assisting delivery, maintenance and implementation of contractors to allocated job records and aid the building of reports on contractor and customer portfolios.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering incoming calls
- Making outbound calls as required
- Regularly checking and dealing with queries and call logs to all shared mailboxes
- Creating and updating notes and jobs on in-house database
- Compile and add contractor detail to the in-house database
- Book appointments for contractors
- Arrange return visits for contractors for uncompleted jobs or to fit/complete additional works
- Reviewing jobs and convert to quotes and/or vice versa
- Calculate margins based on budget provision
- Track and chase progression of jobs with contractors/customers
Requirements and prospects
Essential skills required:
- Excellent Customer service skills both oral and written
- IT Literate to a high level
- Experience of using CRM or ERP systems
- Team working
- Problem solving
Desirable skills required:
- Previous Helpdesk or Service Desk experience
- Ideally 1st line support experience
- Knowledge of the maintenance industry would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn and progress
No formal qualficiations are essential but it is improtant to have a high level of understanding of IT , as well as a good standard of English and Maths
About the employer
During this Apprenticeship you will complete either:
Diploma in Business and Administration (QCF) Level 2
Diploma in Business and Administration (QCF) Level 3
IT Application Specialist
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions Limited
Sallyly Baldwin 01709889868 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017