Office Administrator Apprentice. (NATP Headquarters Office) NATP LIMITED
As an NATP Office Administrator Apprentice working at Head Office you will support office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Providing office support including members and employee support.
- Keeping computer databases up to date.
- Organising meeting minutes, including taking the meeting minutes, writing them up and circulating them after meeting.
- Interacting with member either by email, on the phone or in person.
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on.
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors.
- Collecting and inputting company data.
- Making travel arrangements for employees.
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services.
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence.
- Collecting and sorting post.
- Assisting with minor technical support.
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies.
- Preparing meeting
Requirements and prospects
Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with other colleagues and clients in a professional, discrete and sensitive manner, awareness of confidentiality issues. Good organisational skills, ability to work independently on tasks and the use of initiative, good time keeping.
The candidate will need to be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner, including smart appearance, confident and appropriate telephone manner, and the ability to listen to instructions and complete duties in a timely manner.
Essential to have G.C.S.E. Maths and English Grade C or equivalent or above and be ICT literate.
About the employer
As the successful apprentice you will undertake an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration to include an NVQ, Technical Certificate, Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where applicable), Employment Rights & Responsibilities (ERR) and Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS).
The Apprenticeship will be delivered by a South Gloucestershire & Stroud College Assessor. You will be required to attend Stroud Campus to complete any underpinning knowledge support, however the majority of your assessments towards your qualifications will be undertaken within the workplace environment.
You will be assigned a supervisor/mentor within the workplace, who will support you to develop your workplace skills, knowledge and experience throughout the duration of your apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Nikki Mann 01453 761100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017