Customer Service Apprentice Elms Medical Centre
Elms Medical centre is looking for the right candidate to help support the team with customer service at the front reception. You will be dealing with customers/patients who come into the practice and help support with enquires.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Communicate using customer service language
- The vacancy will close as soon as it fills.
- Follow rules to deliver customer service.
- Maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude.
- Adapt your behaviour to give a good customer experience.
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation.
- Promote additional products and services.
- Go the extra mile for the customers.
- Deal with customers face to face and on the phone.
- Use customer service as a competitive tool.
- Deal with customers electronically.
- Days off in week due to 7 days per week role.
- Make telephone calls both marketing and also to customers.
- Organise and promotion of additional service within the hotel.
Requirements and prospects
- Delivery of reliable customer service.
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service.
- Deal with customers using bespoke software.
- Maintain customer service within the lodge as well as working out of the lodge.
- Improve customer relationship.
- Recognise and deal with customer service.
- Monitor and solve customer service.
- Work as a professional with a diplomatic approach.
- Great telephone manner.
- Monitor and solve problems.
- Process customer service to difficult customers.
- 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent desirable but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Elms Medical Centre
- Level 2 in customer service inclusive of functional skills which will be delivered to you by Interserve learning and employment, and it will be delivered in the work place - work based learning.
INTERSERVE LEARNING AND EMPLOYMENT WILL CONTACT YOU IN THE FIRST INSTANCE
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017