Administration Apprentice D C E T Limited
This position would ideally suit an individual looking to learn office skills in order to begin an administrative career. You will undertake a Business Administration Apprenticeship and be required to use your own initiative.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will need to provide a high quality reception and administrative service so a friendly and professional client facing and telephone manner is essential. Duties will include:
- General office duties including dealing with incoming post, photcopying, printing, filing, scanning, laminating, creating and sending documents and letters
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with clients face to face
- Ordering stationary and refreshments
- Setting up rooms for courses and exams, completing paperwork for required for invigilating exams.
- Providing administration support to all members of the team as required
Requirements and prospects
Friendly and professional client facing and telephone manner.
- Be required to use your own initiative
- Common sense
Good standard of education (including GCSE English or equivalent) and a knowledge of IT
About the employer
DCET Trainings mission is to fulfil the training requirements of individuals and employers by
- Supporting its own continued growth and stability through expanding the range of training opportunities.
- Encouraging and supporting every learner to maximise and realise their own full potential
- Maintaining a level of excellence in our delivery of education and training through high quality staff whose own potential is maximised and realised.
- QCF in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate in Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Business and Administration
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Leah Flanagan 01752 348980 email@example.com
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Please be aware vacancy may close early if sufficient applicants are received. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017