Business Administration Apprentice Farmor's School
We are looking for an apprentice who will work within our administration teams, carrying out routine administration tasks and reception duties. This will mainly be in the school reception and sixth form areas.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
£141.75 - £246.75
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an apprentice who will work within our administration teams, carrying out routine administration tasks and reception duties.
This will mainly be in the school reception and sixth form areas.
You will need excellent communication skills as you will regularly answer the school’s phone and liaise with members of the public and parents regarding school related issues.
You will need good IT skills and have good attention to detail to ensure that your work is accurate.
An enhanced DBS clearance will be required.
Opportunity to gain experience over all sectors of the business and develop good business practices.
A normal day would include:
- Creating documents using Microsoft Office
- Sending documents by email and post
- Answering the telephone professionally and politely, the postholder will regularly answer the school phone
- Liaising with members of the public, students, staff and parents regarding school-related enquiries
- Contributing to the overall ethos and work of the school
- Attending and participating in relevant meetings
- Taking notes at meetings is required
- Use of the schools management information system (SIMS) to input and retrieve data
- Compliance with all necessary policies and procedures relating to child protection, equality and diversity, health and safety, confidentiality, and data protection
You will attend college for one day a week to complete a Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
Requirements and prospects
- Telephone skills
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent IT skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Good standard of verbal and written English
- A good communicator who is organised and has good attention to detail
GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths grades A*-C.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cirencester College
01285 626259 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017