Business Administration Apprentice Thurkettle Vehicle Engineers
The successful applicant will be working on reception dealing with customers over the phone and face to face as well as with e-mails. You will also be dealing with the mechanics, general book keeping, invoices and cash and card payments.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Dealing with customers face to face reading emails responding correctly about clients enquiry
- Answering telephone calls/assisting customer with whatever problems they may have
- Checking e-mails and responding to e-mails
- Dealing with invoices, orders and suppliers
- Dealing with accounts
- General Customer Service related tasks
- General business administration related tasks
Requirements and prospects
- You will need to be a self-driven, quality conscious, results orientated individual who takes pride in providing the best customer service possible
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task by managing several things at once
- Bright bubbly personality
- Friendly and approachable
- There are no formal qualifications required for this apprenticeship, however you will be asked to undertake initial assessments in Maths and English prior to being invited to interview
About the employer
- This is an in house apprenticeship
- The NVQ qualification will be delivered by practical and theory assignments
- The successful candidate will work full time within the workplace
- Each month a Remit assessor will come out to see you to deliver the qualification
- Functional skills in Maths and English are also delivered where applicable
Business and Administration
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
George Reynolds email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017