SEO Apprenticeship SPIRAL MEDIA LIMITED
As part of the Spiral Media Marketing team, you will perform daily tasks to help support our clients with their search engine optimisation, for both short term and long-term strategies.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
SEO experience is not necessary, as you will receive full training, but a good understanding of how Google search works would be an advantage.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and monitoring web tracking tools, such as Google Analytics
- Conducting keyword research and content improvements
- Ensuring that websites meet SEO best practice standards, whilst using SEO tools to run technical audits
- Working alongside Development teams to ensure improvements are implemented
- Performing link profile audits and optimisation tasks
- Assist with monitoring competitor strategies
- Updating and maintaining reports on SEO metrics
- Supporting the team in any additional marketing activities when required
- Keep up to date with SEO industry news and feedback findings to the team
Requirements and prospects
- Keen interest and understanding in digital marketing
- Excellent written skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Experience of using social media
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word
- Ability to work against deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate
A*-C Maths and English GCSEs and preferably a Level 3 Qualification
Things to consider
About the employer
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Technical Certificate Social Media and Digital Marketing
- City & Guilds Functional Skills Level 2 in English
- City & Guilds Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths
- City & Guilds Functional Skills Level 2 in ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Certification
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lagat Ltd
Jess van der Drift 01522 501300 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017