Apprentice Digital Marketer Realnet Limited
As part of our digital marketing team you will be learning and helping out with Adwords, Content Creation, Search Engine Optimisation, Image selection, Website Population and Social Media Campaigns.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic role that will enable one apprentice to learn from an excellent company, some of the tasks you will have a part in are as follows:
- Learning and helping out with Adwords.
- Content Creation.
- Search Engine Optimisation.
- Image selection.
- Website Population.
- Creating Social Media Campaigns.
Going forward we'd hope that you'll grasp the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of improving the results of our websites and digital marketing campaigns and becoming a fully-fledged member of the Realnet team for years to come.
Full training will be delivered.
Please note that if a suitable applicant is found, this vacancy may be filled before the closing date.
Requirements and prospects
You should be able to write reasonably well for the web and analyse statistics to continue to improve our digital marketing campaigns.
- Google certification.
- Creating SEO campaigns.
- Creating Adword campaigns.
- Conversion optimisation.
- Writing blog articles.
- Dealing with clients.
- You'll need to show some existing interest in aspects of digital marketing and be keen to produce measurable results.
- You'll have high standards and be described as a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and courteous team player.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Established 15 years ago, we’re based in the suburbs of Cambridge.
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Cambridge for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017