Marketing Apprentice Hilton Herbs Ltd
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a friendly and enthusiastic team as a Marketing Apprentice. This varied role will allow you to exploit your creative skills as well as working closely with the team to promote products and the company professionally. Ideal for animal lovers, particularly those with a passion for Horses.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your role will be predominately focusing on Marketing; however you will also be assisting and at times responsible for the Customer Helpline.
- Assisting with managing and increasing usage of all social media accounts.
- Assisting with writing and creating blog posts, including promotions, for web & social media
- Email Marketing using Mail Chimp
- Market Research – looking at industry competitors to see how they use their websites and social media platforms to attract customers & increase sales.
- Answering Customer Helpline
- Processing web orders and telephone orders.
- You may be asked to attend trade shows or open evenings
Requirements and prospects
- A sound knowledge of horses is essential for this role, due to the nature of the business and the customers you will be dealing with
- Experience in Marketing would be highly advantageous
- Good communication skills – verbal & written
- Social media interest/experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc)
- Accurate proof-reading & attention to detail
- Good ICT Skills (Microsoft Office & Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage, however this is not essential
- Good communicator
- Pro-active self-organiser
- Able to prioritise as you will have deadlines to meet.
- Good telephone manner
- Mature attitude
- Team player
- Own transport required
- GCSE’s A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
•Technical Certificate – designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of specific topics related to your trade.
•National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) – achieved through the tasks you do at work, NVQs are proof of your ability and practical skills.
•Functional Skills – general skills that are used in every job role, such as Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills.
•Employment Rights and Responsibilities – a workbook for you to do to help you understand your rights and responsibilities as an employee, and your employer’s responsibilities towards you.
•Personal learning and thinking skills (PLTS) provide a framework for describing the qualities and skills needed for success in learning and life. The PLTS framework has been developed and refined over a number of years in consultation with employers, parents, schools, students and the wider public.
You will be required to acheive 20% off the job training which will include on the job and in house training, regular visits from the Assessor and set tasks to complete throughout the apprenticeship.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Serena Foreman 01935 845557 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017