Apprentice Business Administrator Jeffries & Partners Ltd
Working as part of a dedicated team to ensure that office administration support is of the highest standard at all time. Varied and interesting job role within a busy independent estate agents. This job will enable you to grow and enhance your knowledge within the industry and enable you to take the first step on the career ladder with Jeffries.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to join our busy Fareham Head Office team. The job role will include:
- Face to face contact with potential clients
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Filing of property and client details
- Updating company database
- Other general administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Keyboard skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to follow and carry out simple instructions
- Able to interact well with people and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of MS Office desirable
- Able to work under pressure and to agreed time scales
- Willing to train to obtain further experience and qualifications
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Good time keeping
- Hungry to succeed
- GCSE English Grade C and above or equivalent
- GCSE Maths Grade D and above or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA’s training centres for off-the-job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will work towards the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, if required
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by PETA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2017