Personal Insurance Advisor Apprentice ACADEMY INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
Do you have a keen interest in working within a highly established insurance company? Are you a highly confident and driven individual? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Academy Insurance is a privately-owned insurance broker and they are very proud of their independence. They don't have institutional investors to please, which means they can concentrate on their customers. And they have quite a few. Annually they look after the insurance needs of over 60,000 customers, across their branch network, providing protection for all the things they hold dear.
Our client is looking for an outgoing and motivated individual with great communication skills to join their experienced team. Our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming post as directed on the day of receipt
- To learn how to deal with outgoing post and to take responsibility for ensuring that general diary lists are kept up-to-date.
- To organise and keep your own work area tidy.
- To answer telephone calls within three rings and to deal with client queries / requests politely and efficiently within your capabilities. Seek assistance from, or refer client to, branch manager or assistant branch manager where necessary.
- To deal with customer queries/requests at the counter, as above.
- To invite renewals as directed ensuring that clients are notified of their renewals in accordance with FSA rules, as outlined in the staff handbook.
- To actively improve the sales results of the branch by improving personal selling skills and customer care skills.
- To actively improve customer care and cross-selling by telephoning clients at times agreed by the branch manager, notably a few weeks after sending out policy documents.
- To actively improve cross-selling by ‘listening’ for opportunities, e.g. a customer advising a change of address on a motor policy may need household insurance or a client requesting a green card may need travel insurance.
- All other general admin duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your admin skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Strong telephone manner
- Great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Customer Service Qualification with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Amiee Grace email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017