Digital Marketer Apprentice - 12714 SEO Results4u Ltd
Currently seeking an outgoing and proactive individual for a Digital Marketing position. Based in Solihull, Shirley, the role includes analysing client rankings, buying domains, and using minor elements of coding. The business will support your development in digital marketing back-end mechanics.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
30 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reporting to the SEO Assistant Manager, the Digital Marketer Apprentice key responsibilities include:
- Analysing clients rankings.
- Selecting the clients in need of improvement or a boost on their rankings.
- Buying domains using GoDaddy to point backlinks towards the client.
- Setting up spreadsheets for new and existing clients so that links bought can be noted.
- Writing titles so that the business can order the content needed to build the links.
- Using minor elements of HTML coding to build backlinks to clients site (please note this is quite a repetitive task but it is the most crucial part of the business).
- Assisting the Assistant Manager in creating reports for clients.
Requirements and prospects
Interested candidates should be eager to progress their career within this modern company.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Is a hard working self-starter, with a motivated, 'can-do' attitude.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks.
- A hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject.
- Thrives in a practical environment.
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
The candidate must have 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
SEO Results4u Ltd
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017