Administration Apprentice Just One
To join our dynamic and caring team assisting with administration and projects and activity to help achieve our high standards of service. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels. We are looking for a reliable, flexible individual who has a friendly and confident personality
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To assist with day to day administration tasks including:
- Reception Duties
- Welcoming visitors and making refreshments
- Maintaining records
- Taking minutes at meetings
- General typing and mail merge
- Entering and maintaining data
- Collating reports
- Dealing with internal and external post
- Assisting with photocopying.
At all times, complying with the company policies, procedures and instructions.
The job description gives an outline of key duties and is not intended to be an exhaustive list. The post holder may be asked from time to time to take on other responsibilities as reasonably requested by her/his manager.
This is a busy role where you will be taking on a wide range of working tasks from answering the telephone, dealing with confidential information and generally supporting the team.
Requirements and prospects
- Commitment to working with individuals with an Acquired Brain Injury.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, practical and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
GCSEs A-C in English and Maths are essential an IT qualification is desirable
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
Business and Administration
Liverpool Community College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The City of Liverpool College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017