Accounts Assistant apprentice Niyaa People Ltd
Are you interested in accounts? Do you have good communication and organisational skills? If so, Niyaa people are looking for a motivated and professional individual to join their highly successful and rewarding Accounts team, whilst you complete a Business administration AAT apprenticeship.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
29 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts
- Dealing with basic book keeping
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly/ yearly accounts
- Completing and submitting tax returns , VAT returns and national insurance contributions
- Handling company expenses and payroll systems that pay wages and salaries
- Using computerised accounting systems
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Business knowledge
- Interest in the world of business
- Computer literate
- Good spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Good initiative
- Positive attitude
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
The newly launched Assistant Accountant apprenticeship programme is accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and combines outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the-job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become a skilled assistant accountant.
The apprenticeship includes:
- AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
- AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Birmingham on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
- Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
- You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Accounting > Assistant Accountant
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017