Digital Marketing Apprentice BIG ON MEDIA LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with Big On Media, a Digital Marketing Specialist, based in Doncaster.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The company offer digital marketing solutions and communications for brands at a regional and national level. Research and creativity are at their core, and they are looking for someone dynamic and forward thinking to join their team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Updating and development of websites.
- Using SEO and Google Ad Words.
- Supporting the marketing team.
- Communicating with clients.
- Meeting strict deadlines.
- Completing e-marketing campaigns.
In return they will give you a supportive network within a small growing team, lots of fun, a wide range of interesting projects and the opportunity to expand your skill-set in front-end web design and development.
Requirements and prospects
- Design, layout, colour, composition and typography skills
- An understanding in Google analytics / SEO and PPC
- The strength to take criticism and feedback on board and move forward positively
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Examples of some websites you’ve worked on
- An upbeat ‘can-do’ organised approach
- Attention for detail
- A good sense of humour, but a responsible attitude to work.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail
- Are passionate about creating awesome websites
- Have a good sense of humour
- Can self-motivate and manage your own time
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
BIG ON MEDIA LIMITED
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Grace Bonner 01133500333 Grace.Bonner@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017