Business Administration Apprentice BLUEGRASSCOMS LTD
Great opportunity to play an integral part in the Bluegrasscoms team. This is a varied role and with support, apprentices will get stuck in alongside other employees to offer customer service and business administration as key parts of their role. You’ll gain solid experience and a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration to help your progression
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This role will play an integral part in the functioning of the business. With support, apprentices will get stuck in like all other employees, involving themselves with providing customer service and efficient business administration as major parts of their role.
Our mission statement is, to communicate, innovate and increase revenues for our clients ensuring we remember work, like life, should be an exceptional experience for all.
We see the business as the heartbeat that connects vehicle manufacturers with accident repair body shops, helping to provide parts and increase revenue within the motor industry.
A typical day at Bluegrass for an apprentice will involve assisting the parts and administration teams in their work.
This may include:
- calling and speaking to vehicle manufacturers and body shops
- learning how to operate parts look up systems
- learning how to navigate and manipulate dashboards
- organise and file paperwork.
Also this role will be varied as one day is never the same at Bluegrass so you will be expected to potentially carry out any Ad-Hoc duties and get involved with other teams.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communications skills
- Keen eye for detail with good accuracy skills
- Ability to effectively organise your work load and keep within set time frames
- IT literate
- Possess a willingness to learn
- Fun attitude and good sense of humour
5 GCSE’s at grade D and above, including Maths and English (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
On-the-job training will be provided to achieve all aspects of the role requirements. On-going support will be offered by the Line Manager and your Newbury College Assessor to achieve the Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship will include;
- Combined Competency and Knowledge Based Element: Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT (All Level 1)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newbury College
Business Team, Newbury College 01635 845229 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017